- Ryan Sweeney Plant Healthcare Manager, Production Supervisor, Certified Horticulturalist & Certified Arborist Ryan Sweeney is Keystone Gardens Plant Healthcare Manager and Production Supervisor. Ryan is a Certified Horticulturist and Certified Arborist. Ryan grew up a dairy farmer and went to Delaware Valley College, where he ended up studying math and physics. Eventually Ryan found his way to the green industry. Ryan spent a Continue Reading...more
- Brand Ambassador- Tara Levy Brand Ambassador Tara brings to Keystone Gardens ten years experience in marketing with particular expertise in event production, social media, and branding. Her passion for our local community carries over into her vital role in raising the presence and participation of Keystone Gardens as sponsors or vendors in community events. She is an important part of Continue Reading...more
- Jim Wagner- Landscape Designer Jim comes to us with over 25 years of extensive landscape design/build contracting experience. His career in the green industry began long before studying Landscape Architecture at West Virginia University. From his early teens he was already maintaining neighborhood properties and has always had a deep connection with nature. After college, Jim worked mostly in his Continue Reading...more
- David Burnett- Valuable member of Keystone Gardens Landscape Designers David is a certified horticulturalist and landscape designer. He has worked in the green industry in many forms and began his career as a personal horticulturalist. David has had the opportunity to work for a number of the leading green trade organizations on the Main Line – and is ready to Continue Reading...more
- Landscape Services- Nick Steffan Manager Nick graduated from Penn State with a degree in Landscape Contracting. He worked for several seasons at landscaping companies during and after college. More recently, he was the on- staff horticulturist at a 90+ acre, luxury, continuing care, retirement community where he managed the grounds and tended the gardens. These experiences have honed his skills Continue Reading...more
- Travis Beckwith- Landscape Designer Travis came to Keystone Gardens as a team member on a landscaping crew. This was quite a departure from the office work he did before. Travis moved here from Kansas and started his new life with new work. On the crew, Travis was reliable, responsible and hard working. He put in the effort to learn from the Continue Reading...more
- Turf Care Manager-Bob Curran Bob’s father had a turf care and mowing business when Bob was younger. The elder Mr. Curran passed on a love of turf and meticulous mowing and edging to his boys/workers. Bob worked for Keystone in different capacities since 2010. In 2014, Bob took over the turf care and mowing for Keystone Gardens. Bob excels at Continue Reading...more
- Inside Sales Manager – Mia Lentz Keystone Gardens Landscaping Company begins with a personal touch and ends with quality care for you and your property! As the Inside Sales Manager I will start by listening to your landscaping needs or dreams, answering any questions you may have regarding the process, and scheduling a consultation or service request with one of Continue Reading...more
- Production Assistant- Kathi Geiger Kathi happily joined the team at Keystone Gardens in 2011 as a Production Assistant. For 12 years, Kathi ran her own eBay business. This allowed her to be home with her family while the kids were young. Kathi helps to schedule the jobs Keystone Gardens Production crew does. Depending upon season, this can be challenging. Keystone Gardens Continue Reading...more
- Landscape Materials Manager Steve Lear A graduate of Delaware Valley College, Steve is the first face you’ll see at our Blue Bell location. Steve’s primary focus, as Keystone’s Landscape Materials Manager, is keeping us supplied with all the plants, trees, shrubs, stone and everything we use to complete your projects. Steve’s coordinating expertise is what keeps everything rocking & rolling at Keystone Continue Reading...more
- Landscaping CEO -Mike Garrison It would be difficult to list all the titles/hats Mike wears. He is the CEO and Owner of Keystone Gardens. He is also a Landscape Designer and wonderful employer. Mike Garrison’s passion is creating beautiful and functional landscapes. Founded in 1992, Keystone Gardens has become one of the best-known landscape companies in the region. Keystone Gardens has enjoyed Continue Reading...more
OUR TEAM OVERVIEW
Our Team at Keystone Gardens is made up of many multi faceted individuals as well as specialists in the field of horticulture and Landscape Design. We have a many tiered interview process and regular evaluations to make sure we have the best staff in place to serve our customer’s needs.
The major players biographies are listed above, as well as some faces to go with the names. At our high season we employee dozens of hard working landscapers in the field. They are not all pictured here and identified. Some are shy and some are too busy to assist the biographer/web designers. As far as our Production Team goes, they are regularly trained in their trade, trained in safety, trained in customer relations, thoroughly vetted and background checked and all team leaders speak English. This process costs more than 2 guys in a pickup companies out there. We see value in the expense, training and safety checks as we want the best for our customers.